55% Hemp + 45% Cotton
Light and stretchy, Benin is perfect for designing, t-shirts, and innerwear etc.
- Code: BF 22 AJ
- Type: Knit
- GSM: 180 - 185
- Finish: White RFD
- Width: 37 Inches Tube
Hand wash or machine wash separately in cold water
use diluted liquid mild soap or mild detergents
Do not use chlorinated bleach
Do not scrub
Ironing hemp is great deal easier if the fabric is slightly damp
Iron on reverse
Line dry or use a lower heat cycle in a tumble dryer for best results
Q. When can I exchange or return a product?
- If you have received a defective product, HFL will provide you a credit note in cases where the same product or another product of the same value are not in stock.
- Credit note will be initiated only if HFL is notified of the damage via email or any other accepted means of communication within 48hrs of receiving the product. This will not be applicable upon expiry of the specified timeline.
Please note: Credit note for defective pieces will only be made after we have made the necessary checks and are assured of the mistake being ours. Please make sure that the same is clearly communicated via email or any other accepted means of communication. We usually comply with the four-point American system of quality control, so please be sure of the mistake being a genuine one.
Credit notes are not applicable in cases of services like dyeing, printing, enzyme washes or block printing since this is handled by third-party services and not the responsibility of HFL.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A. In case you wish to cancel your order after it has been made, there will be a 10% cancellation charge. You can cancel your order by sending us an email at email@example.com within 72hrs of placing the order.
Q. Who do I contact for exchanges/refunds?
A. To return or exchange a product or report any damages in transit please get in touch with us at +91 22 24912554 from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST).
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and an image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item. Our team will look into the issue and respond to you within 72 working hours.
Please note that we don't take responsibility for services like dyeing, printing, or enzyme washing since they're handled by third-party vendors. Any issues or refunds related to those orders will have to be taken up directly with the vendors.
Q. How soon will I receive my order?
A. All domestic orders will be processed within 5-7 working days upon confirmation of your order. For international orders, we take 10-12 days for delivery (not accounting for customs).
Q. How can I track my order?
A. Depending on what contact details you provide, once your order is dispatched, you’ll receive an email or a text with your tracking details.
Q. How do I return an order from outside of India?
A. Unfortunately this service isn’t available yet.
- All orders will be processed within a maximum of 3-5 working days upon confIrmation of your order.
- Orders will not be shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
- Hemp Fabric Lab ships internationally as well. The rate charged for the shipping of the order is based on the weight of the products, and the delivery location. Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown what the cost of shipping will be. Customs duties and taxes will be extra and borne by the customer upon delivery.
- Hemp Fabric Lab via its courier partners will deliver to the recipient at the address indicated at the time of checkout, or to someone other than the person or entity named at the time of checkout having apparent authority to accept the shipment in the name and on behalf of the recipient. There is no obligation to deliver a shipment to the recipient personally and the courier partner may deliver to someone other than the person named at the time of checkout.
- Every shipment shall be charged by its chargeable weight, as defined here under, and not the actual weight. The chargeable weight shall be the higher of:
-The actual weight rounded off to the next higher half kg or one kg as per the rate category agreed to, or the volumetric weight similarly rounded off.
- We are always working to expand our deliverable area, however in the case where the customers PIN Code is out of our delivery partners’ serviceable area, Hemp Fabric Lab will be able to ship the consignment only on a prepaid basis via the best alternative option available.
- In rare cases, there may be a delay in the delivery of your consignment due to floods/ heavy rains/ natural calamity/ national bandh/election dates/ curfews/traffic jams/festival times/ regulated traffic movements/ or any other impediments.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number and the website tracking link. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- Hemp Fabric Lab is not responsible for any extra customs, octroi and taxes that are applied to your order which is dependent upon the State/Constituency to which the shipment must be delivered. All fees imposed after shipping are a responsibility of the customer.
- If you receive your order damaged, please contact us at the earliest to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our courier partners may, at its option, or upon the request of the competent authorities, open and inspect any shipment at any time, and shall incur no liability of any kind therefore.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) option is unavailable currently.
- A shipment shall be considered to be undeliverable if
- the recipient's address is incomplete, illegible, incorrect or cannot be located
- the recipient fails or refuses to accept delivery or sign or pay for delivery of any shipment
- the shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments or goods, or injury to persons,
- the shipment is detained or otherwise unable to clear local or State boundaries.
- From time to time there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Packaging material accounts for close to 30% of all the waste in the landfill. We would encourage every customer to reuse and recycle all the packaging material.
- In case the customer wants to change the delivery address after the product has been dispatched, the delivery cost will be borne by the customer.
- Our courier partner will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver the consignment and after which the consignment will be deemed rejected.